Not A Traditional Load Cell
The load stand is a direct vessel-to-foundation structural member designed to be a dependable and accurate continuous monitoring and control solution for inventory management.
- Rated load capacity can be up to one million pounds per support point
- Manufactured to meet IBC (International Building Code) requirements
- Immune to material characteristics like angle of repose, rat-holing, bridging, moisture content, compaction, vapors and dust
- Recommended for new silo installations
- Minimal service and no preventative maintenance